To those with negative comments on my previous blog entry, it was slightly immature. Whatever.
Anyway, I’ve been appointed Floor Representative (didn’t win for Vice President – emo) for my floor in the Hall Council. Uhm, I’m going through a I-don’t-want-to-write stage, unfortunately. The timing is terrible as a lot of things have been happening. In these cases, bullet points are my friend:
- I got a massage yesterday, and also paid a visit to the Egg Chair (emits sound waves to relax you), where I fell asleep.
- I attended a hall council meeting yesterday regarding funds available.
- Last night, I watched Shakespeare’s Comedy of Errors, on campus. A group of actors came to campus to perform for us.
- The campus has a Jamba Juice, for which I am grateful.
- I have learned to ride a bike.
- I threw up after my first real bike ride… from exhaustion… I hadn’t eaten for a whole day. 0:
- Today, Meme and Mary and Brian and Midori all came to visit me to drop off some random stuffs. :]
- We all went to iHop for breakfast.
- I ate Pho for the first time today!! Delicious~! (Toby took me)
- Toby and I had a one-on-one. I love this girl! She’s awesome. :]
- It’s barely 3pm.
I wish I felt like writing. I’m still stuck in an in-between phase. I can’t handle socializing this much! There are people everywhere and I feel obligated to talk to them. *sighsss*