- Waiting for @spiderbee in front of DLG. Ugh, people are talking about movies and I wish I could see more!!! Time is so hard to find… 🙁 #
- Eating at DLG…. And very annoyed by loud people…… #
- Haha … Burned that bitch. #
- In ASPB helping move shit around.. Messy as fuck! #
- Going to Sandy’s car. It is hella cold!!! #
- Starting homework. Feeling overwhelmed already!! #
- taking the stairs to meet@rona1… Fucking elevators are broken #
- Lmao… The professor just mentioned the email I sent her. Lolol…. #
- Doing Japanese homework in front of Buchanan until Sandy finishes class (mine ended early). #
- Bought a notebook for my class notes at the bookstore. Hanging out with Sandy. #
- In this hidden waiting room waiting for my appointment thing. #
- Yep, I’m on another pill but this one is healthy, I swear!! #
- Japanese is over. Walking back to "FT"… I am hella sore. #
- I just had a 15 minute long phone conversation with my mother. We only ever talk about medical things. #
- Putting in my ww information. #
The days in which I’m busiest are the hardest to write about. I have to leave again in 15 minutes and I won’t be back until 10pm. I’ve been in my room today a total of 45 minutes (not counting the morning wake up & etc.). I had two classes today, two! And still… my time goes somewhere, doing something. I just don’t know.
At 5pm I have a Community Affairs Board meeting, and I’m just hoping to death it ends soon. Then at 7:30 Sandy, Rona, and I are going to go watch Across The Universe. I’ve already seen it, but it’s part of AS Program Board, and I signed up to go, so whatevz.
I had a student health appointment today. And I have two tomorrow. I gots me another set of pills today. LMAO… I now take 7 pills a day. Well, two Omega-3, and one Centrum. The other pills are daily. Then there are two other medications I can take if I’m too… uppity… or can’t sleep. My life of pill-taking is interesting
Shit, I have to leave in 10 minutes.
I haven’t taken any photos today. It’s stressing me out. In these last minutes I’m going to look for the chargers to my digi-cam and my dslr. UGH, eventually, sometime soon, when I get time, I will put the photos up on the 365 blog. *STRESSSSSED*
Okokok… I gotz 2 go!
Reminder: Prep info for 11am tomorrow. I learned something medical-related today…