Instead of silly ramblings describing how tired I am this entry is now edited and will contain pics galore. (:
I spent last night wandering around Westwood after reuniting with my dear friend Chelsey, who I haven’t seen since 9th grade, at UCLA. Naturally, there are pix!
While this photo has nothing to do with Chelsey or anything for that matter, it is an ad I saw in a magazine and I absolutely adore it so I figured I’d just throw it in there:
Here’s a list of all that I did:
- Walked around Westwood (area near UCLA)
- Watched The Bank Job
- Got an icecream cookie sandwich at midnight
- Ate at Denny’s and had a superamazingawesome conversation with these chicas. No moments of silence, and all laughter. We’re great together.
- Got back to the dorms at 2am.
- Met Danny, this super cute girl that definitely looks like an anime character.
- Watched From Hell in Chelsey’s dorm.
- Fell asleep in Chelsey’s armsss (lol), while Rona was all alone. Lmao. (;
- Woke up, and left! ): But promised to go back to hang out. Chelsey also promised to go to UCSB to visit us, too.
- Went to Auntie Maggie’s house and ate lunch with her and Auntie Meme.
- Went to Uncle George’s house.
- Played DDR for an hour.
- Went to see Nicole’s last basketball game.
- Back at Mom’s!
Yeyey for fun days of Spring Break. (: Tomorrow will be equally exciting.