Things I Did Well Today:
- small breakfast
- moderate lunch
- drank 8 cups of water
- Walked to campus this morning
- Ran a mile in the evening
- Took my vitamins
- Did not eat my dinner entree because I ate too many appetizers (I get full so fast =\ )
- Talked to Marilyn in her office
- Made plan with Nefi for Thursday
Things I Did Not Do Well On:
- Dinner at the Elephant Bar… (appetizers galore)
- Did not attend Phil 3 this morning.
- Decided to forget about my 10 am appointment
Lol, the good definitely outweighs the bad. 😀
*sigh* Today I attended my last ever Program Board meeting (aside from summer board, which I will be on). The meeting was rather short and afterward the new board had their meeting (which I wish I had been a part of) and we all went to dinner at The Elephant Bar.
It’s good to be back at UCSB and back to my regularly scheduled programming life.
Since I left my cell phone back at home I see this as a sign that I should reactivate my iPhone. ^_^ That’s what I might go do tomorrow. Yey-ness! Actually, I did miss my iPhone a bunch… Argh, just so torn because my Sony Ericcsson is so damn cute and purple and has the best ring tone ever… Oh too torn!
Dancing with the midnight sun♥