This post will lack literary value. Too much. This calls for a list!
- DMV to get a new sticker for the Lexus.
- First smog check ever for the Lexus.
- Manicure with Mom.
- The Lexus is now mine. ^_^; Teehee. Exciting!
- Yoshinoya (but ugh didn’t like mine – too salty. Emo!)
- Drove to the Apple store in Pasadena.
- Brian’s 4th grade class presented some animation movies they spent 5 months working on! They were really amazing.
- Bakery and cafe!
- Lakers fuhreaking LOST. WHAT THE HELL. Seriously, most disappointing upset considering they were up and winning for most of the game!
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. So so so so so sad. (I think the disco dancers should have been in the bottom three couples, but that’s just me.)
Here’s a picture of a Lexus IS300:
Mom’s old car. She has a BMW now so since it was just you know, there, it’s now mine. Pwuahahaha. *ahem* Keeping professionalism, OMFG!!!~ (: I love this sports car. *dies of joy* So fast, so smooth, so damn elegant, so… MINE. ^_^;
I really wish you were here♥ I’ll keep dreaming.
P.S. On a completely unrelated side note: Steve is super amazingly cute and awesome.