I know I have my 101 goals in 1001 days, but occassionally I need to make goals impulsively. Maybe I just like to challenge myself, do something new all the time, or just maybe I’m a fickle and capricious person. No matter the reason goals keep me alive.
And I just remembered I can’t possibly kill myself (okay wow random I know! I’m not depressed at all atm, btw)… because I have a long-standing promise with both Elizabeth and Matthew. Not only do I have to be alive to wait for a particular phone call … and to make a call… (Uhm, my brain is tired… sorry if this makes NO SENSE.)
- From July 2nd to August 2nd I’m going to eat vegetarian. No particular reason whatsoever. And I don’t care about animals/animal cruelty.
- Starting next week I’m going to the gym three times a week with Gloria, Mayra, and Rona. And when they come back also with Sandy, David, and Hailey. The latter three are damn dedicated. (:
- I need to read at least five books this summer to catch up with my whole “Read 12 books this year” goals… Books planned:
- Need to finish Mount Misery asap. Argh, it’s just so long!
- The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri: Volume 1: Inferno
- The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri: Volume 2: Purgatorio
- August Read on Online Literature Forum Book Club
- September Read on Online Lit. Forum Book Club
And that is all. For now. #1 is a lil’ intense but I did it before so it’s not a big deal. Right now I’m gonna go get the keys to my apartment!! (: