So I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow at 11. But really I have to be done by 8 because that’s the time I have to get ready, eat breakfast, and I also think I’m describing all this to procrastinate on writing said essay.
- Finish that ridiculously stupid third book in the Twilight series. It’s written so poorly I’ve put it off for over a month… two months, maybe? Possibly more… It’s so awful there is no fuhreaking way I’m reading the fourth book unless there’s a major cliffhanger. But let’s get real… everyone knows what happens in the fourth book.
- Read Wuthering Heights. I’ve been dying to read this since I got it a quick minute ago.
- Read Eros!! I was totally wanting this book since they featured it in an episode of The L Word. And it’s philosophical, too. Total love.
- Get back into Aelyria… it’s been like 4 months. How the heck does time fly??
- Post on Adylheim for that cute little kid named Steven.
- Catch up on box-office hits I haven’t been able to go out and watch.
- Wash the motherfucking dishes. Seriously, it’s becoming an issue. Hahahahahahaha.
- Watch The L Word.
- Make fun colored lipglosses with pigments and v.
Oh, fuck. I accidentally recorded 10,000 B.C. in Spanish. FUUUUUCK… well I guess that just means that while it plays in the background I’ll be more focused on my essay… OR trying harder to pay attention to the movie to hear what they’re saying. What the hell are “casadores”? 🙁 Ahhhh… OKAY ESSAY TIME!!!!