I love classic, handsome men. But rugged. And guys with facial hair and plaid shirts. BRB FANNING MYSELF! Might add more pictures as time allows. MAJOR TIME CRUNCH. SCHOOL! WORK! AHHHHHH.
I just want to jot down a few things.
- I fell asleep 20 minutes before midnight on New Year’s Eve.
- I fell asleep because I’ve been sick forever, and had a sinus headache. Mom gave me Benadryl. I completely knocked out.
- Supposedly, Mom tried waking me up at midnight, but I have no recollection of this.
- One of my aunts passed around money in a circle until the money ran out, to all those awake.
- So, I missed out.
- For the first time in my life, I think I got pink eye. Maybe? It was caused by contact irritation and then me poking my contacts. D:
- It went away in 2 days.
- I still went to work because I don’t think it was the contagious kind and there were no signs of my eye ailment except for pain.
- Cherry l/l and Howl l/s = major compliments.
- I asked a professor to let me enroll in a graduate level course in which she would be accepting only 4 undergrads.
- She let me enroll…! Simultaneously excited and scared.
- The reading list is aaaaamazing! But there are like 10 novels. A novel a week… brb panicking!
- I did not watch 150 movies last year… which is a bummer. I only got to 130.
- This year will be the 4th year in a row I’m going to attempt 150 movies. 2 of those 3 years I made and surpassed the 150 mark.
- Alas, at this crucial end-of-year winter break time I have 2 jobs so movies took a back seat for a while.
- Foreign movies are so my cup of tea.
- I just finished watching Hors de prix and now I’m watching How To Marry A Millionaire (Marilyn Monroe). Trend? Hah!
- During break I started so many blog entries and hardly published any of them.
- I’m so excited to turn 21 so I can ~finally~ try wine!
- I have never had any alcohol!!!
- Personally, I need something to look forward to in life or else I feel restless.
- I try to get my hair colored every 3 months, but for 2 years I didn’t have any dark hair color.
- Last week Tuesday I got my hair a very dark chocolate brown with slight reddish undertones that are barely detectable except under the sun.
- Ever since I was a young gal I really enjoyed watching Channel 18 where they would air Bollywood music videos and Asian dramas.
- Today, many many years later from those days, I am ~so~ into Bollywood movies! Asian movies! French movies!
- Foreign is so so so much better.
- For my 21st birthday I’m going to Paris! (:
So much for a few…! This entry took me several days to write just because I can very rarely sit down without multi-tasking. Then time runs out and I go do something else before finishing any entry.
My resolution for this year — and it’s actually going to be pretty tough — is to stop antagonizing people! And perhaps try to get back into the blog scene. I miss habitually reading people’s blogs and keeping up with the online community. Unfortunately I did not watch 150 movies this past year so I have to step up my game this year and get ahead so by the end of 2010 I don’t have to scramble.
Exciting stuff coming this way for 2010!
Take a sip, and keep it classy! Exude positive energy!! (: