Remember that your shoe collection is already complete.
I’ve splurged the past few weeks on completing my shoe collection. Splurged is even putting it nicely.
Under my arsenal now:
- Louboutin Pigalle 120 patent leather in black
- Giuseppe Zanotti E16159 patent leather d’orsay pumps with black sparkle at the side!
- Acne Pistol boots in black leather
- Isabel Marant Dicker boots in black suede
- Repetto Jackson patent leather loafer
Honestly, I tried many ballet flats and found none that suited me. So now with the shoes I already owned plus all these new additions I should be set for… YEARS. Now let’s see how long I can forgo buying another pair of shoes… oh dear goodness help me! Anyway, yes all my new pairs are black. But honest, I didn’t own any black pumps (other than my Zara suede pair that are quickly looking very worn) or any black boots!